Monday, October 11, 2010

I've Been Sewing

You can guess who I've been sewing for.  When I set up my machine, I can get a lot done, especially when I set it up on a Friday.  Then I can keep it up for Saturday.
I did make these blankets for Eloise, soft and cuddly.


 But I also hemmed some pants for my husband.  I can't forget about him, after all, he does care and provide for me and our family.


I also got the binding put on Josiah and Eva's quilt.  They are back from their honeymoon now, so I should get this quilt finished.


Here's a picture of items I made for Eloise.  Some are shown better in past posts, like the cap and booties.  You can see them better in Ravelry.


I just got the pattern for this daygown on Friday, so this was a fast one also.  It's from The Old-Fashioned Baby.  I think I'll want to get more of these patterns.  They are so cute!


Here's Eloise in my blanket. Isn't she cute?


Even older children can look precious.  I love it when brothers and sisters can enjoy each other.








2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice picture of Chris with his sister.
    Well, all I can say is Eloise is going to be one spoiled baby with you as a Grandma, Elaine. I know, you've been waiting a long time for this!

    ( And I am remembering those super cozy looking blankets for a special someone coming next April ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandaughter is definitely one of the nicest little babies in the world! She looks simply stunning in her blankets from you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.