Friday, July 27, 2012

Take a Block - and Make a Potholder

That's what I did with these potholders.  The designs are simple blocks that I liked.  It's nice to take blocks you like and not make a whole quilt.


 I made these big.  Somehow I thought bigger is better.  After having done these and then making my mini hotpads, I'm thinking bigger isn't necessarily better.


 This potholder is leftover fabric from some French fabric I had.  I love lavender.


My lavender.


Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

6 comments:

  1. That lavender fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great hotpads! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy making hot pads....oh, so many projects just waiting for me to get finished, or started on.
    Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot pads are such a great add-in to your kitchen I love making them!! Yours are great and I really like the lavender one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you can get a whoop whoop!! Fabulous idea for orphan blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lavender one - very nice!
    Thanks for linking up with TGIFF. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.