Monday, November 7, 2011

A Visit to Dumpling Manor


I have met some new friends.  They are Jean Greenhowe's characters that I am enjoying very much.  My whole family is even enjoying them.
Meet Lady Letitia of Dumpling Manor and her little dog, Rascal.  She is called Lady Tish by her friends.


 I think she is a red hat lady.  Look at the flowers she has on her hat.


 And even a little red handbag.


 Her dog Rascal.  He likes to get into trouble.


She is getting ready to go on a walk to see her friends.


Lady  Tish keeps a housekeeper, Mrs. Mopitup.


She even wears curlers in her hair.  Doesn't she look English?


She has her broom


and her mop bucket ready to go to work.


This is linked to Made by You Monday  and 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! A few years ago my mum made Santa and Mrs Claus from a Jean Greenhowe pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me homesick for England, Marilyn s

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.