Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Heart's Desire-Ready for the Last Lap

It amazes me that both of my large quilts are getting done at the same time.  I'll have to come up with some new projects soon. Don't worry, I have plenty of other ones and plenty of ideas.
But the borders have come onto my Heart's Desire quilt.  The pink and green border which was appliqued.



Then the blue border.  This was the easiest of them all - no applique.


 And finally the heart in each corner.

Now it's onto coming up with the quilting design.

My daughter's are having their first blog giveaway. Check it out for a vintage looking Christmas apron.

Also check out what others are doing at Esther's WOW and 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's an amazing lot of work with the applique! I'd never have the patience for all that -- great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the applique! Very pretty.

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And doesn't it look great! You have gone with great colours and made this quilt so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.