Friday, November 4, 2011

The Start of a New Baby Quilt


This one is all about pink.  I cut lots of strips for squares alternating with applique and white backgrounds.  I'm using a little purple, yellow and turquoise amidst the pink.
 

 Look how organized my pink scrap bin is now.  There's even a tad bit of room in it.


 My strippy squares and the border.


I considered doing 3D flowers.  I added buttons to these and gave the square  to Eloise to see what she'd do with it.  She started immediately pulling at the buttons.


 So I won't be doing these flowers.  I have another plan in mind.  You'll have to come back and see.

 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you've come up with! Applique flowers perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.