Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ode to the Thirties WIP

I have all the squares but 1 sewn together. It's so nice to see it all together.



I had it on my floor where everyone has to walk through, so they could give me their opinion for border ideas. And then as I would make decisions, I would change things, so those walking through might have seen something different than the person before.
The missing piece in the last corner is my last applique square.  I have started it, but may finish it at my December guild project meeting.  I don't have this scheduled to quilt until January, so I have time.

I think I may take pics of all my border ideas that I haven't rejected.  Looking at it on this screen puts a different perspective to it.

This is linked to Esther's WOW and Freshly Pieced.

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing! I absolutely love it. I like the turquoisey border in the bottom picture but anything will look great on this beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the blue on the left of the last picture! Pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! That's gorgeous! I really like the turquoise border as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so beautiful! I also really like the turquoise border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! There's a lot of work in that quilt-to-be! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.