Saturday, November 26, 2011

Darlene's Quilt # 6

I want to thank everyone for expressing their idea in the last post of which border they like best.  I do think I am heavily leaning towards #4 but then every now and then I go back to  #2.  That was my original choice.  But I am not going to decide today.  So if you want to put more pressure on me, go ahead.  I am pliable.
Here is Darlene's  quilt.  I like the idea of browns and flowers.




 I did it as an allover, but was able to do each square separately.  It was actually easier than your normal allover where you have to make sure you fill the spaces evenly.  No thinking here once I knew what I was doing.


The borders were individual flowers and leaves in a garden.


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to some quilting practice very soon; I just have to finish the top! Your quilting looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.