Thursday, November 17, 2011

Continuing the Walk in the Village of Dumpling.

Daphne Dabble packed up her painting and went with Lady Letitia on her walk.  They were getting a little hungry on this cool autumn morning, so a cup of tea sounded nice.  They stopped to see their friend Miss Muffin at her Tea Shoppe.


She has a nice apron and keeps her tea towel in her hand.


 I didn't know where to put her teapot so I used a playmobil table and crocheted a  tiny tablecloth for it.  On Ravelry there was another lady who did teacups and even put the instructions on her site.  So if I can make another table maybe I'll add cups and sandwiches.


 Such nice pastries Miss Muffin serves - cakes, cream horns, jam  tarts and doughnuts.  Yum.


In case you didn't notice, in yesterday's post Humpty Dumpling (at the Wool Shoppe)  had fallen.  But he is fine.  Being knitted he didn't break.

My husband asked "Where are the men in this village?"  So I ordered the book to make the men.  They will visited some time in the near future.

This is linked to Crazy Cute   
and to Crafty, Scrappy, Happy

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at your husband's comment! Can't wait to see them growing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, these are AWESOME! And your stories are just the thing to set off the photos. It is giving me itchy fingers to pick up my needles again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.