Monday, August 2, 2010

There are Troubles

Breaking a needle.  And then more needles.  It can get frustrating.   This is Eva's quilt.  I'm doing the stitching on the trapunto with my Bernina.  I thought I'd save a lot of batting this way, plus it's easier to cut away when I'm doing smaller sections.  This is the center.  Every few stitches my needle would break.  See the dark thread on the edge of the batting?  I'm now basting it to the top to put on my longarm.

  
                                                                                                                                                                              This is the bumpy center with the trapunto underneath.  I didn't have this problem on the center part. It's the tan edges that are having problems          

The cut-a-way of the center.

On my longarm and doing fine.  This is just the way to go.  I use the purple pen where I can't see the blue.  My blue pen is very fine and light.  I won't buy that one again.  The felt tips are better. 


____________________________________________________________________________________________
THE FOURTH COMMANDMENT
Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother, that it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

What does this mean?  We should fear and love God that we may not despise our parents and masters, nor provoke them to anger, but give them honor, serve and obey them, and hold them in love and esteem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.