Monday, August 16, 2010

Making Progress

I'm on the last applique section of Eva's quilt which is on one of the mitered corners.  The whole quilt is put together and after the applique is done, I will finish marking the quilting lines and do the trapunto.


My knitting on my stole is moving quite well also.  It is half done.  One skein did 30" so I think it will be a 5' stole.  It already feels nice around my shoulders. I'm looking forward to using it.
When my brain gets frazzled from reading the pattern (which is getting better as I am learning it by heart) I am knitting a baby sweater. It took the same size needles.  Once I figured my gauge out,  I borrowed my daughter's needles.  I don't like hers.  Since I use circular needles, I now have both projects on the same needles.  It's working out fine that way.
__________________________________________________________________________________
THE EIGHTH COMMANDMENT

Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor.

What does this mean?  We should fear and love God that we may not deceitfully belie, betray, slander, nor defame our neighbor, but defend him, speak well of him, and put the best construction on everything.

                                              Martin Luther's Small Catechism

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.