Monday, July 6, 2009

Pink Sweater and other Projects

We had a lovely week of summer. The second one this year. Hopefully there are more on the way. I do know that our vacation next week will be hot.
I completed this sweater last night. We figure it's about a size 2. Turned out pretty nice. It took me less than 2 weeks to make. A blog is a very good way to keep track of things.These are the projects Iwant to work on today. The one in front is just a fun summmertime tablecloth I will put together and do some machine applique on a corner. The middle is another Provence tablerunner to bind. The last is strips I will cut and sew to make a string square for my guild's picnic. (Little BoyBlue). I got this idea from Mary's Heartstrings.
There is a contest at Karen's blog. Check it out. She has some nice prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.