Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweater for Kaylee

These are pictures of the sweater I was knitting on our vacation. I just got the buttons and was able to finish it this morning. One problem I had - I went to try the sweater on the little girl, and I noticed one sleeve was a couple of inches shorter than the other. So I had to do a bit of readjusting as I had knitted the sleeve into the neckband. But I ripped it out down to where the raglan started and knitted more. I was able to make the top of it blend into the neckband quite nicely. Problem solving is a good thing to learn.
A close-up of the lacey detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.