Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ready for Tea?

I love to buy fabric that cries out a use to me.  This fabric did that.  All those tea labels meant apron.  My girls love to drink tea and I can get into it once in a while.  So I bought this fabric for an apron in mind.  This style is one of my favorites with the wide band that goes up around the neck and buttons in the back.  It looks rather vintage, even though the pattern is a modern one.


 The rick-rack adds a touch of warmth to the apron.


 And who doesn't love pockets.


I had plenty of  fabric left, so I made hot pads to go with it.  Double insulated to keep those hands from burning.  Who wouldn't be ready to have tea and scones with this set?

These are for sale in my Etsy shop.  Check them out.  Apron  and Potholders.


1 comment:

  1. The apron is adorable! Too bad I already havmanors aprons than I need or I'd head over to your easy site right now :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.