Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

I'm starting a new hobby.  Hopefully, I'll be able to make it fit in with what I'm already doing.  It's collecting hand-embroidered linens.  I went to 2 garage sales in one day and found several items to give me what I thought was a great start.


 I love the looks of these.  I was thinking of using some in aprons. 


 This one below is embroidered with a razzle dazzle thread (at least that's what I call it).


 These are machine embroidered but I still liked them.


 What ideas do you have for how I can use them?

What's Grandma giving Eloise?  She was enjoying it.


1 comment:

  1. I think they would make lovely pillows! My mother in law made a gorgeous quilt with vintage hankies folded into butterflies...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.