Monday, August 29, 2011

A Finished Turtle Wallhanging

Here it is all done.  I finished the applique on vacation.  What a fun project it was.  Then I had to put it in the lineup for my machine.
I am not very good at outlining.  Need to get more practice there.  I plan on doing this quilt again.  I'll do the turtles a different color.  I think that could be fun.


It's hard to see the quilting.  Next one I'll just quilt the water and let the turtles puff out.



This post is linked to Tuesday Sew Bug  and Tea Rose Party

6 comments:

  1. This quilt turned out beautiful. I love the colors you used. I have this same pattern...I need to get started on it soon. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Very well done. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wallhanging. Great coloros

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love sea turtles. The design and colors are perfect!
    shannonsews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.