Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Work in Progress

This definately is a Work in Progress.  Yesterday I chain pieced all these squares.  Maybe today I'll get them squared up.  These are for the quilt you can see here.


Also here are a couple of small finishes I have.  These are both for customers.  I had sold a paper doll set in our store and  then I sold it on Etsy again before I could take it off.  How often does that happen?  But the customer didn't mind getting a different doll and different pouch.  She probably got more with this set.


 I like making these little flowers.  This customer is going to attach them to a scarf.  There are so many things you can do with them.  My daughters attached them to this dress.


I am linked to WOW at Esther's blog and  Freshly Pieced.

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabric you are using for your blocks. The grey fabric is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - that fabric is really pretty in that design. Is that the gray with the metallic silver on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Lovely! I cant wait to see more of this quilt. I do love your crochet flowers too, they are going to look fabulous on a scarf!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.