Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pumpkin Tunic

I have been knitting sweaters.  Every evening.  But I've only liked to show them with models and that sometimes takes me a while.  But now I have one for you today and one tomorrow.
This is a tunic modeled by Daisy.  It is one of the Sirdar patterns that I enjoy doing.  It seems when you get good at reading a type of pattern, you can do all of them easily that are written by the same person.  I've got the knack of them down.


 I knitted it from a cotton blend yarn that is very soft. I chose this color because I hadn't used it before and wanted to try one that I wouldn't naturally pick.  Even when knitting it, I wasn't sure if it was a good choice, but it does look very nice on this pattern.


 I like how the spotted sunlight comes in on these photos.


 I think eyelet sweaters are some of the nicest.


It must be time to go home now.

3 comments:

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.