Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Cable and Bobble Repeat

Daisy's modeling a sweater I just finished while on my short vacation.  It is a special order for a customer.  I put original sweater in our shop and the order came that same day.  It's always nice to sell one right away.  It was really nice that she wanted a larger size and so I could keep the original in my shop for a while also.


  This one is a size 2-3.  I like seeing how it looks on a toddler after having it on a baby.


 This sweater can also be seen on Ravelry for more details.


Thank you Daisy, for being such a good model.

1 comment:

  1. If Daisy didn't already have enough sweaters, one of which I plan to finish knitting by tomorrow, I would be VERY tempted to buy this one for her. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.