Friday, August 29, 2014

The Last Two Fall Tablerunners

My goal of 4 fall tablerunners is now complete.  Here are the last 2.

 This is my Apple Runner.  It is a pattern from the book Cider Mill Road.  I bought the pattern in Leavenworth which is in apple country.

 It is pieced with fusable applique. I did a small zigzag on the applique.  It was very easy to do.


 I just used scraps on this runner.




 This runner is an idea that I got from a woman in my quilt guild.  I just pretty much copied the pic I took of her runner.


 It has a pieced background which I quilted and then I added the leaves afterwards.


 I fused the leaves and then I just did a straight stitch around them.  There were too many turns for zigzag.



3 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable way to do the apples Elaine! I love it! And your runner with the autumn leaves is beautiful too! Both are so pretty on your table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, love them both, but the apple one just pops for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apple table runner is fun to look at. I like the swirls that are on them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.