Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mug Rugs

Mug rugs are the newest quilting idea I've seen on the web.  And so I thought I'd give them a try.  I'm not sure if I'd really use them, but my girls are starting a coffee bar in our shop, so I thought that would be a good place to start.



 You can go to the tutorial here for these mug rugs.  They were some that I pinned that I had to try.


 I even quilted steam coming out of the coffee cups.



 I figure mug rugs are small enough but also large enough to do a little scene on them.  I have ideas for my next ones.



2 comments:

  1. They are great! I was wanting to make mug rugs for my stepmom for Christmas, and these are perfect! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mug rugs are adorable! I'm hoping to make some for gifts this year... so many cute ideas to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.