This is the only kit I've ever bought to make a quilt from, but it was so cute I couldn't pass it up. I started it back in April. It didn't take me long to get the borders on all the squares. And I believe that was the last time I showed it on this blog. I didn't know who I was going to give it to, so I never got it finished.
Now I know where it's going and here's the finished product.
This is the American Jane ABC quilt kit.
I used flannel for the backing. I always use flannel on the back of my baby quilts, but I normally quilt them more tightly. This one I did a loose stipple because I wanted to get some quilting in the letter blocks, and so the quilt puckered up some. Hmmm. I've never had that happen before. I thinks the flannel is the reason it did that.
But I don't think the baby will mind. He will be able to learn his alphabet from this quilt.