Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Pretty Nice Finish


                                                                                                                                                                                           

The clothing quilts are done.  It didn't take nearly as long to do all three as I had thought. I was able to get an assembly line going and it worked pretty well. 

 

These were mostly short pants and a couple of shirts.



 I did overall quilting on each one, but different styles.



 

3 comments:

  1. You did a nice job with those. I like how you showcased the clothing fabrics in a calming neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like it! The background really lets the clothing fabrics stand out :) I love the swirly quilting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out really nice. Saving all those clothes was great work.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.