Monday, June 20, 2011

New Bags

I love Geta's pattern for bags.  I love all the wonderful pockets and I love to put coordinating fabrics together and see what I come up with.
This one is Belle.  Instead of a magnetic clasp, on these I did a button with a loop.  I think I like that better.

 This is Amelie.  How much fun it is to go to Fabric Depot and just get matches of fabric and put them together.  These fabrics are from my trip in February and I finally got them made.  I just went this past weekend and got more fabrics. Such fun.  Maybe I'll get them made sooner.


This is the inside with all those nice pockets.


 And a zippered one on the back.


Eloise is with Uncle Isaac enjoying a homemade hamburger bun.


1 comment:

  1. I love that combination of turquoise and chocolate (at least that's how it looks on my monitor).

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.