Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Eloise's New Sweater

It's the same pattern as her first sweater.  I made the smallest size then.  This is the next size up.  I made it peach.  That is a good color for her.
We had to roll up the sleeves for her, it's that much to big.  I made a size 6-12 month and used an acrylic yarn.

What a funny look she's giving here.


Here she is last month in the old sweater.  Maybe you can see the difference in size. The sleeves come up even higher now.  I do want to keep her dressed in sweaters.
 The ravelry link is here.


This photo was one of our warmer days.  The calendar says summer is here.  I think of summer as hot.  Maybe I have the wrong concept of summer.  I do remember years when my children were young that we had swimming pools and waterslides up all summer.  And we went to the lake with our friends.  Will those days come again?  Maybe it's global cooling.  (I'm just joking)  But I do want to be

Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, 

Ephesians 5.20

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Elaine! Your prolificness amazes me. I can see that Eloise will not be getting cold this cool summer. And that color does look so nice on her. Thanks again for Hannah's sweater.
    Grace K

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.