Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paper Doll Wallhangings (or Playmats?)

I bought  this paperdoll fabric a while back and started making the cloth paperdolls.  I love the old fashioned look.  They are so sweet.


 Now I'm working on a background for the first one.  I figured  a clothesline between 2 trees would be a simple start.  That's what I've been doing for the past couple of days.  Here's the basic idea.  I'll also take any ideas for other backgrounds.  I have some boys also.  I want them to be playable, so I'll probably use a little velcro so the clothes can be taken on and off.


Our addition is moving along.  This photo I'm standing at the new entrance and looking at the room.


 This photo is of the entrance.  You'll have to use your imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.