Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Spring? Tablerunner

This table runner I just finished, has a spring look, but I think the flowers on the fabric is a mum, which is a fall flower, but oh well....


 I picked out my focus fabric from my stash.  I am trying to use up fabrics on these projects without buying any.  And then I found some others to go with it.


 I then picked out my design from my pinterest board of tablerunners.  I can't even find it now to show you which one, so maybe I changed it?  Hmmm...


 I wasn't sure if the red was a good idea, but I am liking it.




Now I do have to show a pic of this bread I made yesterday.  On this post I showed some French bread I made that I thought was pretty good.. But yesterday's bread really looks professional.  I'm getting better.


 I started it at 9 in the morning and it came out of the oven close to 5:30.  But don't think it's a lot of work. It's a lot of time to get other things done.  Check this link out.

5 comments:

  1. I like the red in it and I like the flowers. I'm looking to make a table runner with a charm pack I bought. This looks like it might work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread looks amazing! Bet it tasted amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely table runner. The bread looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful runner and the red is really striking in it! Yummy bread! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, tablerunners. I'm making one too. I think they are a fun small project. Actually useful as well. I like the red in yours. I like the color scheme totally. I think you need a dark color in addition to all the light ones.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.