Friday, October 14, 2011

Isabella's Sweater

I knit this sweater for Isabella when she was a newborn.  Now she fits it and is wearing it.  I knit the same pattern before using a cotton yarn.  This is a wool yarn with some silk in it to make it soft.  It's very nice yarn, just requires more care. I enjoy knitting cables and bobbles.


Here's Isabella with Eloise at school.  They are classmates.  I think it must be reading class right now.
Izzy is reading to Eloise.  Is this a new style of learning - reading upside down?  These girls will be great friends.


freckled laundry




4 comments:

  1. We really like the sweater. Thanks again! And yes, Isabella & Eloise are good friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater! I really admire people who knit well - it's not a skill I managed to perfect! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.