As you can see, I'm learning to count. I had 3 little fish last week, now I have 4 little bibs. I don't know that I can count any higher. That would mean more work.
But these bibs were very easy to make. I found a pattern online and adjusted the sizing some to suit me better. I think I made them backwards from most people with the opening on the opposite side. It's my left-handedness.
I just went through my stash and found fabrics that I thought would suit a baby.
I also keep terrycloth on hand for such projects as these.
I used velcro for the fastener.
Now they will be for sale in our shop. We needed to stock up.