Monday, January 6, 2014

Batik Quilt Finish

I finally got this quilt finished that I started in July.  Here's the link to the last post I did on it. January is a slow month in my longarm business, so it's a good time to quilt my quilts.  I do have a pile up, so I'm glad for the slowness right now.  
My quilt guild was given a lot of kits that we sold to make money for the guild, but this one I took home as we decided that it would be a good one to make up and give to a foster child when they graduate.  That is one of the ways our guild gives out quilts that it makes.


 I did an overall swirly pattern on this.


 I really love batiks. I should make more quilts with them.  The colors in the fabrics are so delicious.

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, lovely, lovely! Your quilting design was a perfect fit -- it's very soft and romantic and just gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.