Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Evelyn's Quilt

I've started 2 new quilts this week. I'm alternating days that I work on each one for variety's sake. Today is our second day of summer weather, so I'm set up outside to take advantage of the 70 degrees. Is 70 summer to you?  But tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 60's and rain is on it's way.  When you live in Washington, you've got to grab the good weather whenever you can.
But as for the quilt, this is a baby quilt.  I'm using the pattern from the book Big Book of Rotary Cutter Quilts.  I'm only doing 2 of the large squares which is enough for me.  This  quilt has lots of little pieces, so it might take work to have them even. .
This is a view of what I get to look at while working outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.