Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Sweater and Beret

Here is my little friend Kaylee modeling my latest sweater and hat that I just finished knitting. I am having a comeback with knitting and enjoying it very much. I can't get things done fast enough. My plan is to sell these on Etsy this fall. I liked this sweater because it looked English.
I think Kaylee has had enough of the beret. She must be thinking "why are they putting all this on me when it's 85 degrees outside?" What we as adults put little ones through.


2 comments:

  1. Cute!
    she looks like she belongs across the sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sure is cute outfit and yes it does look like it would be a photo of a child overseas. I wish I could knit like that - I might have to take some classes this fall.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.