Saturday, June 13, 2009

Charity Guild Quilt

Today was a very profitable day. My family went kyaking and I'm here at home minding the store and working on projects. This quilt is a charity quilt done for my quild. It's great because I take these quilts and do things on them I wouldn't do for customers. I am pretty new in the longarm world-less than a year- so I need quilts to try and practice. A close-up - diagonals are hard. I do have a pattern board and that makes it better. I should just keep practicing with that. Also the twirls on the black fabric kept skipping stitches. Is it the fabric. I haven't had that problem since I first got the machine and learned some things. But this kept happening on the black- only. I put basketballs and footballs in the 4-patches. That was pretty fun.
I'll show the rest of my day in other posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I.m cottonreel.nice fabric you have there. I,m a p/quilter. I,m a follower on your site .I hope you manage to make a success of you business. Visit my site if you have time

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.