Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crossstitching



This is a crossstitch I am doing for a wedding present. I work on it every evening, but I think I'll be doing it all day today as far as a project is concerned. I feel the pressure to get it done. It probably won't be done for the shower or wedding. Hopefully I can have it in their house when they come back from their honeymoon.I'll be working on it afternoons now also. This is from a photo of the bride when she was a babe







Here are other crossstitches I have done in the past. The girl in the bonnet is Naomi - my 23 year old. The other are my twins - Veronica and Victoria who are now 18.












The lovely couple underneath Naomi is my oldest son Nathaniel with his new bride Louise. That is the cover of their wedding album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.