Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beatrice

This is Beatrice. I knitted her up yesterday for an etsy customer. I made the first one when our chicks were small. Now they are half the size of the big chickens.
I'm cutting back on sewing some. My garden needs weeded, shopping needs done, storage areas need organized. I need to find lost instructions.
Future plans include 2 wedding quilts. And I have several items for my longare, some customers, and some personal. I have a baby quilt on the machine today. Maybe I'll get to quilting it.
Tomorrow is Naomi's birthday. Saturday was Nathaniel's. We might have a joint party this Sunday, as most of us are gone week nights.

1 comment:

  1. So cute-Almost makes me want to take up knitting. Almost.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.