Monday, May 11, 2009

A School Field Trip

My oldest daughter Naomi teaches 3rd grade and brought her students to our house for a forest field trip. They had fun collecting ferns, leaves, and worms for our chickens and for our newest addition - 20 trout. In this picture they fed the fish and are trying to get them to jump. Our place is a great one for children.My ginger wall hanging on the quilt frame. I really love my Lenni. Close-ups of the above wall hanging This is a charity quilt I quilted for my quilt guild. I really enjoy doing these because I can try things on them that I wouldn't want to try for customers yet. I'm not showing you pictures of those parts although the cable I did worked out very well in the inner border.This picture is of the feathers in the quilt. Feathers are the most fun for me to do.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.