Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ginger quilt






I'm working on a wallhanging today that I got an idea for because I love large flower applique and Hawaiian flowers. So this is ginger. Ginger has such bright colors. On this photo I think I'm missing a leaf, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I may have to cut a new one. I was originally going to make it without borders, but this morning when looking at it I thought borders would add a good touch. I will needleturn the whole thing because it makes it stand out more than machine applique. I considered doing a 3D effect on the flowers, but after trying a few I decided against it.




Yesterday I also was busy even though nothing was posted. I quilted on my Lenny longarm for a customer. I also received a new supply of cotton yarn and am starting to knit dishcloths for the fair next month. I love knitted dishcloths with some texture and I also like the stretch they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.