Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Baby Knit Sweaters

These are a couple of sweaters I knit for a couple of my grandbabies.  Asher likes green, so he has a green sweater and hat.


The buttons make for easy putting on.


Cables are fun to knit.  It keeps the sweater from being boring.
I used a Knitpicks washable wool and a Sirdar pattern that I really like.


And here is the hat to go with it. I wanted it to match the sweater so I came up with my own version using a couple of different patterns as my base.


I bought a pom-pom maker that is very easy to use and enjoy making lots of pom-poms for hats.



This is a very easy and cute sweater that I made for Melanie.  She has yet to grow into it. 


I used a very, very soft yarn from Hobby Lobby.  My concern is if it will hold up through washings without losing shape. Hmmm....
I love this pattern though and will keep using it.




2 comments:

  1. They are both lovely, and look very cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh aren’t they cute!! I love the pom-pom hat, it looks so snuggly warm!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.