Tuesday, October 31, 2017

New Baby Knits

Over the past few months I've knit some newborn clothing for upcoming grandbabies. I don't know what we'll be having, but these are mostly boy items.  Maybe I can knit really fast if a girl comes along.
I will link my description to my Ravelry page.




Smarty Pants.  This is also a Drops design.  Both items I used a fingering yarn, Baby Merino.


Happy Cheer Hoodie.  Very cute pattern.  I used a drops cotton for this one.




These dungarees are a copy of a picture that I liked.  I had to come up with the pattern myself and somehow I did it.  I usually look at several similar patterns I own and adjust.



This is called Puerperium.  It's a little sweater for a brandnew born baby. Something to stay warm in winter and grow out of right away.


It won't be long til I can tell you what the first of these newborns will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.