Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Some Knit Baby Finishes

These are some of my knitting projects that I finished a while back.
I gave this little outfit to a baby born this summer.  Notice how small the waist is.


I ripped some of the bottoms out and made an opening with a button.  I believe it worked fine after that.
Ravelry link  At the links you can see what yarns I used, where the pattern came from and any other comments I have


 I saw a picture of a sweater like this and used one of my sirdar patterns as a base and copied the pic.  I think it turned out very well.





A cute newborn hat.  It is very easy to knit.
Ravelry link.  Oops! Oops!  I must not have put this one in ravelry.  I'll have to look it up and do that.


And baby booties.  Some baby will get these.


2 comments:

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.