Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My Little Rug

I sit in a rocking chair a lot with bare feet.  I don't like wearing shoes.  But my barefeet get dirty throughout the day and the rug in our room was getting dirty right in front of my chair.  So I crocheted a little rug to put there.


It works very nicely and I can just throw it into the washing machine when I need to.


It is a free pattern that I found online.  I just used acrylic yarns for the rug and they are working just fine.  


It seems to be a great idea to solve a little problem.





3 comments:

  1. I love the bird border and colours you chose in your baby quilt. Acrylic is absolutely the best for long wear and what a perfect idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great solution & I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it looks amazingly snuggly for your toes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.