Monday, November 7, 2016

Lilies of the Field


I was looking for a new project to take on.  I decided to look at the top magazine in my stash and see if there was anything I liked in it.  I found one project, ripped it out, and then threw the magazine away.  It was years old anyways.
This is the project. It is a lovely spring tablerunner.


I went through my stash to find a good border fabric and picked out others then to go with it.
Friday, I cut out all the pieces and Saturday I sewed.  I have all these flower squares finished.  I think this project is easier for me than I thought it would be because of the Dear Jane squares that I've been doing.  Those have tiny pieces.  The pieces in this runner seem much larger.


I don't think it will take me too long to get it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.