I was looking for a new project to take on. I decided to look at the top magazine in my stash and see if there was anything I liked in it. I found one project, ripped it out, and then threw the magazine away. It was years old anyways.
This is the project. It is a lovely spring tablerunner.
I went through my stash to find a good border fabric and picked out others then to go with it.Friday, I cut out all the pieces and Saturday I sewed. I have all these flower squares finished. I think this project is easier for me than I thought it would be because of the Dear Jane squares that I've been doing. Those have tiny pieces. The pieces in this runner seem much larger.
I don't think it will take me too long to get it all together.