Wednesday, December 23, 2015

For Unto Us a Child is Born


He is born to come and redeem us from all of our sins.  He was born and died to forgive us everything. 
I thought it would be fun to knit a nativity set.  Jean Greenhowe has a good set and so I used her patterns.



I thought they really needed him.



 And then the shepherds came along with their sheep.



The Wisemen came later.  So keep your eye out for them.  


5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 
Is. 53.5

Merry Christmas

5 comments:

  1. I love your nativity set. I wouldn't have the patience to do all that piecing. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, your Nativity is delightful! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasure your nativity set is!! So fun and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Jean Greenhowe book, it came out every year at Christmas when I was a kid! Your set looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.