Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Elephants and a Bunny


I am making more prizes.  I bought a patter from Little Cotton Rabbits and am having lots of fun with it.  I think I will keep making these animals.  They are used as prizes for sewing class and school students.  The school students are in band and are thrilled that I gave the animals instruments.
This is the elephant for sewing class.  Maybe I should have had her do some hand sewing.  I'll keep that in mind for the future.




 She even has a tail.


 What instrument is she playing?


 Yes, it's a clarinet.



 I added detail to it.



 This bunny is playing a piccolo.  It was supposed to be a flute, but her arms weren't long enough.


She has a tail also.







2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love their clothes and their little tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! The clothes and instruments are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.