Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Arrows

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
                                                                          Ps. 127. 3-5

This baby knows that she is one of many arrows.


I copied a quilt that I found through pinterest.  This quilt  has totally different colors, though.  I paper pieced each half of the arrows.
That was a challenge for me, because I'm not a paper piecer naturally, but for this quilt I thought it would work better.  And I'm sure it did.





There she is...


1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.