Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fall Quilt

At my quilt guild, packets of fabrics are put together for members to take home and make into a charity quilt.   This quilt is the result of one of those packets.  I looked back on my blog and saw that it was the end of June when I received the packets, so it has taken me a while to get this together.  My first post is here. 
And here is the final result of that packet. 



I had fun trying out some quilting ideas that I don't normally do.  They are not perfect, but it is fun to do them and finding ways to get better.


 This design only showed up on the orange.  The other fabrics were too busy.  That is something to keep in mind when quilting.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my - your quilting is just gorgeous Elaine! Love the warm, autumn colors of this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your quilting, especially on the orange block. It is a great fall quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.