Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bev's New Sweater

I'm stretching myself out on a limb showing me in the sweater I knitted for my sister.  She is about my size, so I figured I was the one to get pictures in it, before I shipped it off.  She has received the sweater and it does fit her, but her new excitement is her first granddaughter just born yesterday, so it might be a while before I get some pics from her.


 This is knit with a tweed wool from Knitpicks.  The pattern is a Debbie Bliss.  I have knitted baby sweaters of hers with the same kind of collar.  They must be one of her favorites.


 My Ravelry link is here for more info.  It was an easy knit, no changes were made.
This will keep her warm in her cold Kansas winters.


8 comments:

  1. I would love to have this sweater in my own wardrobe. I love it! (and it's so much nicer seeing a finished ON someone instead of flat so kudos to you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sweater!
    I'm running a fabric giveaway, would you like to enter?
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks ever so cosy :) your sister is very lucky to receive such a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the collar detail!


    I'd love to have you link up at my weekly Yarn Fanatic Party! (This is a party for anything using yarn that starts on Mondays and ends on Sundays.)

    http://philwife.blogspot.com/2014/11/yarn-fanatic-party-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Kevin will take the picture! I have worn it three days in a row now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that looks so warm! Perfect for cold weather!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.