Monday, July 14, 2014

A Remake - Plumerias at Night

A woman saw a wallhanging on my blog that she wants me to make for her.  It was done several years ago and I have sold the original.  So I am making it again.  I told her it won't be exactly like that one as no two are alike.  She paid half down so here I go.  This is a pic of the original.

I looked up in my pattern box and found the flowers and leaves.  Sometimes I throw these things away because I am never going to make the same thing again.  But these were up there.


Yesterday I was only going to draw out the pattern.  After all, it was Sunday and I usually sit around with my husband and do handwork.  But I guess I got going.  It only took 5 minutes to draw the plan.
It doesn't show up very well unless you click and look at the larger view.


And since it went so quickly I went and picked out my blacks, cut them out and ended up getting the whole background sewn up.  Now I realize that this will be a good applique project to take on vacation.  So I'll get the leaves sewn up, find the rest of my fabrics and pack it up.  This may go quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.