Monday, November 1, 2010

My Newest Baby Quilt

I've been working on this quilt quite a bit last week. It's coming together nicely.

 It does take a little bit of work to put a large on point square into the middle of a straight quilt.  But it did work.


 Now I'm trying to audition fabrics for the border.  I don't like the looks of any of them in the quilt, so I'll take the quilt to the fabric store and try some out.  I hope I find one.

 

This quilt is not for Eloise. I'll make her one to match the bumpers the girls are making for her.

  Eloise did come to visit us. 

Aunt Vicki, Grandpa and Eloise

Isn't she nice?



1 comment:

  1. I saw the title for this post on a friend's post (Musician's Widow). I love quilts, and this one is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.