Saturday, October 24, 2009

More quilts etc.

I just put the borders on the quilt for my niece. She just got married so I'm going to get it finished. I just had to get the picture with the TV - Huskies game - they just had a good run but are losing right now - against the Oregon Ducks. If anyone has ideas on how I could quilt this, please let me know. I want to keep the white separate from the blue. And it does have very wide borders.I just took this one off my frame for a customer. Maybe they were her husbands pants and shirts. I sure hope he still has something to wear. She did a nice job. I did a basic stipple on it. You can click on it to get a closer view.

Some pictures of dishcloths I've knitted recently.





These are my favorites. I like the combination. I am working on writing out the pattern that I use, as it is my own. Then others can use it.






1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.