Monday, September 14, 2009

WHAT'S ON MY MACHINE MONDAY

I'm getting my Lilies wallhanging going. I'm doing an echo quilting which tenses me up some. I'm not used to doing this kind of thing. Plus my thread is breaking. I've changed needle a couple of times. Can't figure out the problem. So I go to Bayside Quilting tomorrow and might get some help from Bonnie.I knitted this sweater over the last couple of weeks. It was painstaking but the results are really worth it. I'm very happy with it.

My daughters got me patterns for fabric animals. They want them for the store. So here I go. I don't want to make clothing, so quilts and animals must be it.



3 comments:

  1. Love the animal. Too cute. And the detail on that sweater is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is divine! So intricate! And I love the giraffe! How fun! Hope you figure out the thread problem on your machine....machine issues can be so frustrating at times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is amazing. What a gift you have to make things like that. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.